Frequently Asked Questions
Why should you hire a cleaning service?
- People hire house cleaning services for different reasons. The number one reason is to save valuable time. Hiring a good house cleaning service can give you back some of that time. House cleaning services are rapidly becoming a necessity, instead of a luxury service as house cleaning services have always been viewed in the past.
What is your cleaning process?
- Our house cleaning process is tailored to suit your needs and the needs of your house. This allows for better quality service and fair pricing.
Is your staff fully trained?
- Our staff is trained to clean and disinfect every part of your house. Using their expertise, they can keep your house shining in no time!
How do you train your employees?
- All of our employees are professionally trained house cleaners and must pass the Busy Beez house cleaning standards test before cleaning any customer’s homes.
What products do you use?
- We only use non-hazardous green products in our cleanings. Your well-being and the safety of your home is important to us.
What if I have chemical sensitivities or want safer environmental products used in my house?
- We do use non-toxic, eco-friendly products for our home cleaning services.
Will the same crew clean my home each time?
- We will work hard to make our schedules as efficient as possible, that includes sending the same team back to your home as much as possible. We will only make crew changes when it is necessary. This not only works best for you, but it also works best for the house cleaning crew as well.
What about my pets?
- WE LOVE PETS! Please advise us of any animals such as cats that may try to escape quickly if a door is opened. Nothing is more frustrating to a house cleaning crew than an escaped animal over which they have no control. It is also dangerous for the pet.
Do I have to sign a contract?
- NO, I loathe them. If we don’t do a good job or you have a change in the financial situation then you should be able to cancel our services without a penalty.
Why does your company need to carry out a site survey?
- A site survey permits us to identify your companies’ or house specific cleaning needs. Yes, we have and use time and motion data, but this alone cannot fully satisfy site-specific needs.
Is it OK to leave a tip for the cleaning people?
- Yes, tips are often given and appreciated. If you feel you get generally good cleaning service by your regular team, then you can leave a little something for them. However, if there is a quality issue you are concerned with we ask that you call the office immediately.
Is there any incentive to refer people to the hive?
- Actually, this is the highest compliment one can give us. For each referral you give, choose a cleaning, and we will take $10 off.
How do you charge?
- First cleanings and deep cleanings have a fee of their own. A regularly scheduled consistent cleaning will have a set price that you can depend on each time. This is based on sq. The footage, pets, hardwoods, stainless steel, etc. Every home is different and would require that we meet you and walk through your home to discover exactly what needs you have.
What type of payments do you accept?
- Check, cash or Paypal (3% service fee added)
- If you would like to pay online, please send us an email requesting payment through the web. There will be a 3% charge added, because Paypal charges us to use their service. We will send you an invoice, then you can click pay, and it will walk you through the steps to pay online. We request that you make your payment the day that the services were rendered.
What if I have to cancel an appointment?
- We recognize that schedules change all the time. Please know that when we have you scheduled, I have placed a bee on task to complete your house. It would help the hive run smoothly if we could know a few days in advance if this time and day won’t work for you. The only reason I would have to charge a fee would be if you canceled the evening before or day of our appointment, only because I promised a bee that I would have work for them.
What if I was not happy with something?
- PLEASE PLEASE… call the hive. Each Bee tries to do their best, but with all the details in a home sometimes even the most conscientious bee misses something, and we want to hear about it – mainly so we don’t keep losing it.